We want to be your strength training home.
We pride ourselves in providing a clean, welcoming, inclusive training environment, for weightlifters, powerlifters, and all strength athletes. We require COVID vaccination, are LGTBQI+ and BIPOC inclusive, and strive to maintain an environment which is free of drama, attitudes, excessive “bro energy,” performance enhancing drugs, overcrowding and distraction.
Facility and Equipment
- 10 – Rogue Olympic Weightlifting platforms with dedicated weight sets (Eleiko, Werksan, Rogue)
- 2 – dedicated 20 kg Rogue Ohio powerlifting bars
- 10 – 20 kg, needle bearing men’s bars from Eleiko, Werksan, and Rogue
- 10 – 15 kg, needle bearing women’s bars from Eleiko, Werksan, and Rogue
- 10 – Additional men’s/women’s (each) general-purpose weightlifting bars
- Rogue trap bar
- Safety Squat Bar
- 6 – Eleiko squat racks.
- 2 – Sets each Rogue metal jerk blocks and pulling blocks (as well as additional wooden blocks)
- 4 – Werksan squat racks
- 24ft Rogue Monster Rig
- Separate Rogue RM 6 Monster Rack
- Rogue Reverse Hyper Machine
- Rogue GHD machines (2)
- Dedicated DL platform with band pegs
- Rogue Dog and Fat Boy sleds
- Rogue Y3 Yoke
- Sorinex floor glute ham developer
- Single leg Squat stands
- Climbing Rope
- Gymnastics rings
- Stall bar
- Concept 2 Rowers, Ski Erg, Bike Erg, Assault Bike
- Countless miscellaneous equipment
Although I’ve only been with the team at ESB for a few months, coming from a 10 year history of masters competition experience, I can say without hesitation that the coaching is thoughtful, goal oriented and most of all involves a strong two way communication between athlete and coach. The community is awesome and the facility is top notch, you won’t find a better equipped weightlifting gym in the PNW.
Call Us if you want to be part of it: 541-583-0219